IELTS 雅思口语笔记 - 2
不懂一定要问考官：sorry， what do u mean by that？
Do u like... ? Do u often do sth..?
- DO / Have / Is / Are
- 肯定答案： yes + 细节和例子 + 解释感受
- yes， sure/yes， absolutely / that's a big yes / no doubt about that / well， I like to say so
- well， I don't hate sth（适合表达不确定喜不喜欢的奇怪的东西）
- 否定答案： no + 原因解释 + 其他个人选择
- Not really / No, I don't think so / No, I'm afraid not. / Quite the opposite
- Even if
- If I had more free time ...
- I'm pretty into...
- I'm quite big/keep on...
- ...is surely my thing.
- I can never/don't usually say no to
- I've had enough of ... = I'm so sick of ... 受够了
- ... is the real pain in the neck. 让人头疼的事
- Because + 句子
- Because of + 名词成分
- As/for/since + 句子
- The main/major reason is...
- It's simply/actually/basically/mainly because...
- ......and that's exactly/partly why......
Did u ... when u were yang ?
Yes, kind of. When I was 5 or 6, I spent a lot of time on doing sth
Have/had a great time
Wh-列举 （be/how）what kind of ...?
- Basically,... 最常见的清形； plus/also/on top of that/apart from that,.. 第二选项
- Generally speaking/ most of the time,... 最常见的情形，At the same / from the time to time ... 第二选项
- Well, mostly, the first one I like to....is A, because...other than that,...
When was the last time u did ...
- Speaking of this, it brings my memory back to the time when I was doing ....时间较近的情形
- Well, let me see, at about this time yesterday / last Sunday / Friday / month, I was doing ...时间较远的情形
- 后面 + 评价心情，态度 splendid / sensational / make my day
Have u ever done ... ? 过去进行时 虚拟语气
- Yes/ I have / No, I haven't
- If I could, I'd love to
- If that was the case, I'd be over the moon
- 肯定 + 过去进行时
- 否定 + 虚拟语气
不确定的未来 Would u like...? Do u like to be...?
- Wow, let me think, hmmm, the answer would be yes/no
- If that was the case, I'd be over the moon.
二选一 Do u like/prefer A or B? Which one do u prefer, A or B?
Well, it depends / I'm not sure / I don't know. (Nether of them in fact.)
Between the two, I'd go for + 比较级
Personally， I'd believe ... sounds like a much better choice to me.
Comparatively speaking, it seems to me that... is like a more reasonable / sensible / preferable option. / .... is my preference.
最 Do u have a favorite ...? What's the most ...
- Favorite / the bast
- The best / the most popular / the most important...
- If u ask me,... will have to be my first choice.
- Since you asked, I believe ...is absolutely at the top of my favorite list.
- If I have to take a pick, I guess no one compares to ......